United States Department of Education (USDE) Live Webcast for HSI-STEM program - Thursday, July 22nd, 2021
Thursday, July 22nd, 2021
Presentation: 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
(Lobby opens 10 minutes prior to live session)
• Insights on the USDE HSI-STEM programs
• Fostering interdisciplinary collaborations in USDE HSI-STEM related research
• Tips by USDE HSI-STEM awardees on successfully submitting a proposal
• Leveraging a USDE HSI-STEM award to achieve professional and research goals
• Best practices and lessons learned
• STEM program & student success stories
Mark Filowitz & Megan Drangstveit, Cal State Fullerton, Project RAISE
Eric Martinez, Cal State Long Beach, CSULB Sí Puedo (Strengthening the Impact by Providing Undergraduate Educational Development Opportunities)
S.K. Ramesh, CSUN, AIMS2: Enhancing Student Success with a Multi-Institutional Collaborative Program
Sastry Pantula, Cal State San Bernardino, Advising for Undergraduate Success (A4US)
Iqbal Atwal & Harold Stanislaw, Stanislaus State, STEM Success at Stanislaus State
Register via this link by July 15th. When registering, you will need to provide:
1. Full name
2. Title and Department
4. Email address
6. Any additional topics and questions your campus would like addressed
REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION / WEBCAST LINK
You will receive an email from Monica Alarcon by July 16th confirming your registration and the webcast link.
Simply login and stream the audio via your computer speakers. Communicate with the host & presenters by typing into the on-screen Chat Pods.
TEST YOUR COMPUTER
1. Please be sure your computer is webcast ready by clicking this test link.
2. Download the Adobe Connect application for your PC or Mac by clicking this link.
3. Close your browser, restart it, and join the webcast link.
Contact Jennifer Wicks, Executive Producer, Learning & Development at (562) 951-4525 or email@example.com. Feel free to contact Jennifer to pre-test, making sure your computer is webcast ready, 2 days prior to the live webcast.