#1610058 IT Student Assistant for Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
ORSP is looking for a student assistant to help managing the Drupal website, an open source content management system. Assignments will include site building, testing, maintaining & documentation.
This position is an on-campus, part-time job.
Student assistant will be responsible for daily tasks including: assisting in the development and upkeep of Drupal-based website, drafting written informational pages and announcements, posting online grant funding opportunities, logging information into databases, and other general office duties.
- Must have strong analytical skills, self-motivated, able to work independently and with minimal assistance after being provided with an introductory objective and direction
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, be organized and able to multi-task, eager to learn new skills, be creative
- Must have basic web design experience, previous experience with Drupal or another web content management system such as Joomla or Wordpress , HTML, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator is a plus, some technical writing experience and understanding of Information Architecture
- Must have previous knowledge regarding the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills
- Student must be a team player and willing to help other students, staff members and others, as needed
Please complete your application to Handsake.com : https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1610058
If you have any questions, please contact Melinda Deng, Information & Reporting Specalist
Ph: (415) 338-81795 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org