2014 Individual Investigator/Collaborative Grants
Funding Opportunity Announcement ORSP-2014-01
This FOA is now closed. The deadline was April 16, 2014
This FOA funded by ORSP aims to meet the professional development needs of investigators and creative artists at San Francisco State University during the period July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015.
The grant funding program supports original projects that significantly contribute to the professional achievement and growth of the applicant. We also invite applications from collaborative groups, who may or may not propose to conduct work across disciplinary boundaries. All proposed projects should be directed towards obtaining tangible results such as a journal article, book prospectus, seminar, colloquium, conference paper, public exhibition, community project, or concert.
All FOA Components
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (docx)
- Budget Template (.xls)
- Sample Budgets (.pdf)
- FAQs (.pdf) (updated 4/14/14)
- Proposal Submission Checklist (.docx)
- Online submission form
- Submission Deadline: April 16, 2014 at 5:00pm
- Anticipated Announcement of Funded Proposals: June, 2014
- Earliest Anticipated Start Date(s) for awards: July 1, 2014
Jaylan S. Turkkan, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Research and Sponsored Programs
Director, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs