Now that your project has been approved, keep in mind that:
- Our office monitors research projects to ensure that researchers are following procedures as described in the approved protocol.
- All changes to your project must be submitted to and approved by our office.
- Continuing projects must be renewed by the researcher(s) on an annual basis. Please allow at least one month for renewal request processing.
- All adverse events that occur during the course of your research project must be reported.
- All protocol deviations and/or violations must be reported
- Projects that have been renewed twice and will be continued for another (fourth) year must be submitted as new protocols