Webinars for Applicants and Grant Administrators: What You Need to Know About NIH Application Submission and Review
Event date: Nov 05, 2015 to Nov 06, 2015
Event time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR) is hosting two webinars designed to give participants useful insights into NIH's application submission and peer review process. All of the webinars will run from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PST, including a 30 minute Q&A period.
Each Webinar Will Have a Different Focus
|University Research Administrators||November 5, 2015|
|Research Project Grants (R01)||November 6, 2015|
Viewers Will See Presentations by Five CSR/NIH Experts
- The Review of Your NIH Grant Application Begins Here
- What You Need to Know about Application Receipt and Referral
- How Your Application Is Reviewed
- Key Things to Know About the NIH Grants Program
Jumpstart Your Career with CSR’s Early Career Reviewer Program (R01 webinar only)
How to Participate in the Webinar
- Go to www.csr.nih.gov/webinar to register for the webinar you wish to join by Monday, October 29. You will not need to download special software. You will just need a reliable Internet connection and browser.
- Submit questions for the Q&A session before or during the webinar by sending them to the moderator at AskExperts@csr.nih.gov.
Go to www.csr.nih.gov/webinar on the day/time your webinar is scheduled. Click on the link that will be provided there to view it.
View Archived Webinars
- View archived webinars and PowerPoint slides now: CSR's 2014 Meet the Experts in NIH Peer Review webinars for R01, R15, Small Business and Fellowship grants are available via our webinar webpage.
- View our 2015 Webinars and PowerPoints about a month after broadcast: They will be posted on our webinar webpage.
If you have general questions about the NIH application and review processes at other times, please visit the CSR or the NIH Grants and Funding websites. The NIH Information Service can address specific questions.