NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding & Grants Administration
Event date: Oct 14, 2015 to Oct 16, 2015
Location: San Diego, California
The wait is over to register for the 2nd NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration for 2015. Make plans to join the NIH and your peers in San Diego, California - October 14-16, 2015.
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015: Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops
- Thursday-Friday, October 15-16, 2015: 2-Day Seminar
- Venue and Seminar Hotel: Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Seminar & Workshop Registration: A draft agenda is available on the San Diego Regional Seminar website.
- Room Reservations: Special sleeping room rates have been negotiated with the seminar hotel. The San Diego Regional Seminar website offers reservation details on its Hotel/Travel page.
The NIH Regional Seminar offers a comprehensive program for the NIH extramural community about the NIH grants process and related policies, including such topics as Fundamentals of the NIH, compliance, peer review, grant writing for success, pre-award and post-award issues for administrators and investigators, animal and human subject research, and how to interact electronically with NIH. In addition to a strong, track for of sessions for administrators, a redesigned track for new investigators will provide step-by-step guidance on mapping your career, an understanding of the funding process and what can be expected up to the time of award. To add to the array of topic choices, special interest sessions are provided on topics like research integrity, data sharing, foreign collaborations, and more.
If interested please contact Alison Sanders, Interim AVP for Research, email@example.com, 415-405-3943.