CSU Humanities and Creative Arts Live Webcast
Presented by Ganesh Raman, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Research, CSU Office of the Chancellor
Leslie Ponciano, Director of Research Opportunities, CSU Office of the Chancellor
Friday, March 29, 2019
9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
(Lobby opens 10 minutes prior to live webcast)
• Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Innovations
o Heather Castillo (Channel Islands)
o Lucy HG Solomon (San Marcos)
o Vadim Keyser (Fresno)
• Voices of the Underrepresented
o James Woglum (Humboldt)
o Shannon Stevens (Stanislaus)
o Robert Jones (Chico)
o Jamila Moore Pewu (Fullerton)
o Carole Frances Lung (Los Angeles)
o Natalie Graham (Fullerton)
• Voices from the Past
o Cueponcaxochitl Moreno Sandoval (Stanislaus)
o Alison Perchuk (Channel Islands)
o Binh Danh (San Jose)
o Theresa Avila (Channel Islands)
• National Endowment of the Humanities Awardees
o Maria Karafilis (Los Angeles)
o Janet Hess (Sonoma)
o Scott Kleinman (Northridge)
• Felicia Kelley, Project and Evaluation Director, California Humanities
• Jennifer Serventi, Senior Program Officer, National Endowment for the Humanities
Register at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HumanitiesCreativeArts
Confirmation of registration and webcast access information will be sent by March 15, 2019 via meeting invite.
Test your computer for Adobe Connect:
1. Please be sure your computer is webcast ready by clicking this test link.
2. Download the Adobe Connect add-in for your PC or Mac by clicking this link.
3. Use a wired connection (not wireless) to reduce latency.
4. Check your computer latency by rolling over the latency level in a green bar at top right of your webcast screen, once you’re in the webcast.
Technical Questions: Contact Jennifer Wicks, Executive Producer, Learning & Development at (562) 951-4525, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leslie Ponciano, Ph.D.
Director of Research Opportunities, Department of Research
California State University Office of the Chancellor
401 Golden Shore, 6th Floor, Long Beach, CA 90802-4210
Tel. (562) 951-8541 / E-mail: email@example.com